Soul Food

Yoga Journal rarely does a feature story about food so I was super excited to get to shoot this story for their October issue.  Yoga Journal asked some food-loving yogis what their most memorable meal was & the answers are not at all what you would expect.   What is your most memorable meal?  It's hard for me to name only one.  But most recently, I was exhausted from traveling & crashing with a friend in San Francisco.  While I could barely get off the couch, my very good friend cooked us up the most perfect simple pasta dish and served it up with a tasty red wine.  As we ate & drank and caught up on our lives, laughter settled in & before I knew it I felt like a completely new person.  Now that's my kind of soul nourishing food!  




Food Styling by Erin Quon, Art Direction by Alisha Petro  
Thank you David Romanelli!

Comments